Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whew! I think I am all caught up!

To Be Read Pile Man, I did too much reading on vacation! Too many books to post about.

Not really but it did seem to take a bunch of time to get caught up. Of course, I had to also get caught up on all my blog reading. And adding new books to my 'to be read' list. Speaking of which, this picture is my current pile. Yikes! And even more Yikes is that there are more books waiting for me right now at the library!

But it's also summer time and I need to play with the kidlets, preferably at the pool! Oh, yeah, and then there's work, dishes, laundry, taking a shower (LOL), yada yada. I think I am going to take an hour to work on the house stuff and then either work work or plunge into a new book. Any bets on which one I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I know what I'd do. :)