Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another contest - This one at She is Too Fond of Books

I don't really want to tell you about this one because I want to win! LOL Dawn at She is Too Fond of Books is giving away an advanced copy of Michael Connolly's newest book, The Brass Verdict. I am a huge fan of Michael Connolly. I read almost all his books in about 6 months time last year. Very intriguing, hard to put down, great characters.

All you have to do to be entered is leave a comment here saying why you want to get the copy. But, really, just go read her other posts and ignore the giveway. 'Cause it's all about me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele, thanks for your link. I laughed at your instructions to "ignore all the other entrants" because you want the book -- "A" for effort!
I was poking around your blog and your list of favorite authors ... Jan Karon is one of my favorites as well. I loved the Mitford series; Little House on the Prairie for grown ups is how I bill it!