Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Teasers: Testimony

My two 'teaser' sentences are from page 66 of Anita Shreve's Testimony:

Mike watched Silas walk across the office, his book bag slung over one shoulder. He settled himself into the chair in front of Mike's desk, the chair the girl had so recently occupied.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
- Grab your current read.
- Let the book fall open to a random page.
- Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
- You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
- Please avoid spoilers!

Check out other teasers around the blogs.

7 comments:

Terri said...

I can't wait to read this book! I've loved everything of hers I've read so far.

-.- said...

Your teaser just makes me want the book even more. :)

~ Popin

Wendi said...

I've heard some wonderful things about this book! Thanks for the teaser.

Here's my Teaser!

:) Wendi

Sherry said...

I haven't yet read any of Shreve's books. My mother really likes her writing.

Here's mine.

Michele said...

It sounds good, doesn't it? I have just barely begun and so have no idea if it's an interesting part of the book or not! Excited to get there though.

Julie said...

Everyone likes her so much, but I have read two of her books and haven't liked them. I hope you enjoy the one you are reading.

Shana said...

I looooovvvveedddd this book!

Shana
Literarily