Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 39 this morning. For the first time. LOL I am one of those people who are always excited about their birthday and don't hide it. (I am convinced everyone is excited but some just choose to hide it.) It's not about the gifts (although I don't turn those down), it's just because this is MY day. And I love it.

Probably should share some pictures from last night. I had an old lady and a zombie soccer player leave my house last night.

The little old lady

Dead or asleep?

You can see more of them on my flickr account, including ones where they actually smile.

Oh, and in a shameless plea for comments, wanna wish me a happy birthday??? LOL

9 comments:

Julie P. said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Michele!
Happy Birthday to you!

It's the last big one before the big one! (I'm just a little bit ahead of you!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! 39 sounds pretty good to me.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Yay, you are 39 like me now!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ You! You enjoy your special day and Happy, Happy Birthday!

Michele said...

Happy birthday, Michele! For what it's worth, I'm right behind you, so do me a favor and write a review of your 38th year, so I'll know what to expect this next year (my 38th)! HA!

jessi said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Shana said...

Michele, wishing you a belated Happy Birthday!

Did you do anything fun to celebrate?

Shana
Literarily

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you, Michele! I've celebrated several 39s :)

And I loved my *real* 40th birthday. Something to look forward to ...

Lisa Clarke said...

I missed your birthday! Hope it was a happy one :-)