Thursday, August 14, 2008

Suspense and Thriller Challenge Update

Way back in May, I joined the Suspense and Thriller Challenge. And I've never updated on how I'm doing. If you remember, this challenge listed many suspense and thriller genres and the goal is to read books from 6 different ones in 2008 and six more in 2009.

Here's the list of genres and what I think I've read against them so far, linked to their reviews. I have completed 6 genres already and for sure will get one more in this year! Very exciting to me that I took the time to figure this out!



Action thrillers -
Amateur Detective mystery - Sudoku Puzzle Murders by Parnell Hall
Comic Thrillers - Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
Conspiracy thriller - The List by Robert Whitlow
Cozy mystery -
Crime thriller -
Eco-thriller -
Erotic thriller -
Disaster thriller -
Drama thriller -
Forensic mystery -
Futuristic mystery/thrillers -
Hard-boiled mystery - not yet but am DYING to read The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly, out in October
Hitman Thriller -
Horror thriller -
Inverted mystery -
Legal thrillers -
Literary thrillers -
Locked Room -
Medical thrillers -
Military Thrillers -
Murder Mystery - Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter
Mob Mysteries -
Police Procedural Thrillers -
Political thrillers -
Private Detective mystery - Oh Danny Boy by Rhys Bowen
Psychological thrillers -
Religious thrillers -
Romantic thriller -
Sci-Fi thrillers -
Serial Killer thriller - All the Pretty Girls by J.T. Ellison
Spy thrillers -
Supernatural thrillers -
Techno-thrillers -
Terrorist thriller -
True-Crime thrillers -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to update my list too. So much to do...lol!

Julie said...

Not a mystery/thriller reader I am wowed by this many categories. Looks like fun (for you!)