Thursday, August 21, 2008

My book club ideas - check them out!

I keep reading reviews of books that I think would be a great book club book. And I don't have a way to keep track of them in an easy-to-find (for me) manner. So I created a new blog!

Check out Michele's Book Club Ideas!

I will be posting books and links to reviews that look like great books for a book club to discuss. I will include the review and blog I originally read the review on, any author information, other reviews I find, and whatever else I can come up with!

I will also be posting information on books that my book clubs read, including any comments from other members that they'd like to share.

My goal is that this is a reference for you and for me when we are looking for ideas for book club choices.

I am hopeful that other readers will send me information to include in this blog to make it an even better resource for all of us.

To keep up to date with the book club ideas:
- You can add the feed of the book club blog to your feed reader with the link on the book club blog.
- You can check the book club ideas from time to time via the link to the left on this main blog.
- And if I add a bunch of books, I may put up a reminder post here too.

Thanks for your help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Michele with one L.. would you be willing to guest post about your book club at Books on the Brain? Let me know!

Anonymous said...

What a super cool idea!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm clicking over to check it out ...