Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekly Geeks #19: Top 2008 Published Books

I am joining the Weekly Geeks! I've always considered myself a geek so this fits right with me! Each week there will be a different 'theme'. One week might be “catch up on your library books” week and the next might be “redecorate your blog week” or “organize your challenges” week or “catch up on your reviews” week. It’ll be fairly bookblogocentric, but not exclusively.

I am joining in on the 19th theme, thus the #19 in the header. The challenge this week is to list my top books published in 2008.

To figure this out, I had to sort through my Library Thing listing. I sorted on 2008, then on the rating. Anything that received 5 stars and was published in 2008 according to LT is listed below. My review, if completed on this blog, is linked to the title.

Strangers in Death by J.D. Robb
The Appeal by John Grisham
Takeover by Lisa Black
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
The Accident Man by Tom Cain
Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner
Fractured by Karin Slaughter
YA: Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
Non-Fiction: Mistaken Identity by Don & Susie Van Ryn

I'm excited to see what other geeks have in their top published books in 2008.

No comments: