Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall into Reading Challenge

Besides taking pictures to celebrate fall, I am also joining the Fall into Reading Challenge hosted by Callapidder Days.

The challenge is simple - set a goal of what books you want to read this fall and then do it. So simple, even I should be able to complete it.

Since I normally just read whatever is next in the queue, I am putting the list here of all the ARCs and other books I've got to read. I am also including the books on hold at the library and the ones I've requested as my assumption is that I'll get all of those sometime this fall.

Hell Bent by William G. Tapply
Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall
The Beach House by Jane Green
Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
Killer Heat by Linda Fairstein
The Good Thief by Hannah Tintl
Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
The Condition by Jennifer Haigh
Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah
The Given Day by Dennis Lehane
The Killer's Life by Bill Floyd
Left to Die by Lisa Jackson
Redemption by Karen Kingsbury
The Space Between Before and After by Jean Reynolds Page
Midwives by Christopher Bohjalian

Click here to see what other people are planning on reading this fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I've read some of those and all I have to say is that you are in for a great time. :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I enjoyed : The Condition, The Beach House and Midwives. I hope you do too. Great List.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Most of these are new to me, although I do have Midwives on my shelf (haven't read it yet). Hope you enjoy your fall reading! Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '08!