Thursday, September 4, 2008

Super Commenter Award!

I am SO behind on my reading of other blogs, but am slowly catching up. I wish some of my favorite bloggers weren't so prolific! LOL Just kidding. Anyway, I just saw that April at Cafe of Dreams has given me an award - A Super Commenter Award!

I feel very bad that I am so far behind and she still gives me this. Thanks April! It gives me the boost I need to get caught up and see what everyone has been reading and chatting about!

Here are the rules for this award, or actually, the one and only rule: once nominated, pass the love along to seven of your favorite bloggers who you feel deserves this title! Have fun!

Since I am a little behind I don't know who has already received and commented on this award already. So I am just going to highlight the folks that are Super Commenters on my blog - go check them out!

J. Kaye at J.Kaye's Book Blog
Ruth at Bookish Ruth
Bermuda Onion
Dawn at Sheistoofondofbooks
Lenore at Presenting Lenore
Lisa at Polka Dot Cottage
Koolaidmom at In the Shadow of Mt. TBR

And thanks to everyone who comments here! I just love getting comments and am very bad at responding (how's the best way to do that anyway --- something I've been pondering recently - email, same post you commented to, your blog?).

Thanks again April!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Thanks for the award! I'll have to think on this one a little while.

Lisa Clarke said...

How fun! Of course, they should really name that award "People Who Are Spending Way Too Much Time on the Computer Award," but that doesn't fit so nicely in the graphic ;-)

As for responses, I say, leave them here. Now that blogger has the capability to email further comments, anyone who wants to know what you have to say will check the box. I know I do!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at you being behind in your blog reading. I have 193 more posts to go before I am done.

Thank you for the award. I really appreciate that! After Gustav, I needed a lift. :)