Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My first post

I am excited and nervous about starting my own blog. My thought is that I would love to blog about books I am reading in order to share with others my joy in those books. Or my disappointment. To share the anticipation of new books from favorite authors. And the excitement of finding new favorites. But will anyone care? Will anyone read what I write? Will I even be able to figure out this blogging software? I look forward to starting this blogging journey and pray that you will enjoy coming along for the ride with me.

10 comments:

Lisa Clarke said...

I'll read your posts! Even if I barely read any actual books anymore... maybe you'll inspire me to carve out some time for that :-)

Penny L. Richards said...

I'm reading too. And I'll add your feed to my Bloglines subscriptions. And I'll link you on my personal blog too.

Michele said...

Thanks ladies! I am excited to try this. Course I can't figure out how to respond to individual comments or make things on both sides of my posts, but I'll get there! Thanks for coming by!

Boyce said...

I'll bookmark and read.....the blog anyway.... :)

good luck with it...I think the best bloggers are the ones that don't care who or if anyone is reading, just let it flow.

Lisa Clarke said...

Don't think you *can* respond to individual posts, unless you email a private reply. As long as your readers subscribe to the comments, they'll get your reply.

And Penny, you have a personal blog? How did I miss that??

jennpom said...

welcome to blogging!! nice to see you here. jenn

Michele said...

Hi Boyce and Jen! Thanks for stopping by! I do agree with you Boyce and that's my plan. We'll see how well I do. :-)

Julie said...

Cool blog, Michele!! I will read all your posts. Well, except anything about mysteries or detectives. ;)

Michele said...

Hi Julie! You know you can read a mystery every once in awhile! It'll broaden your horizons!

trish said...

I'll read your blog! I warn you, though, it's addictive!!