Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Last night I had to force myself away from the computer. I was having so much fun playing with the blog here and looking at other blogs for ideas that nothing else was getting done! So, what did I do? Fold Mt. Laundry? Clean the kitchen? Put away the tables and chairs from Bunco on Friday? Of course not! I picked the next book from my pile, crawled under my covers and started reading! I started reading There's a (Slight) Chance I Might be Going to Hell: A Novel of Sewer Pipes, Pageant Queens, and Big Trouble by Laurie Notaro. It's for one of my book clubs but not due to be discussed until September. Think I'll remember it by then? So far it's definitely enjoyable. A little bit stretched in believability but has made me laugh.

Now I have some decisions to make. Continue playing here or clean the house? That's an easy one! Go back into my reading list and put more reviews up or just review books going forward? Search out topics in other blogs or just wait until they pop into my head (could be scary)? And the every day decision - do I use the hair dryer or let my hair air dry?

2 comments:

Gail said...

You never cease to amaze me Michele-with one L-!
Vicki coming this week? lol

Lisa Clarke said...

Heh. It seems you have caught the blog bug. Beware that it doesn't consume you so much that there's no more time for reading. Of course, you can always go the route I do, and sacrifice pesky things like laundry and vacuuming so that you still have time to blog *and* enjoy your hobbies.

I'm kidding. Mostly.