This is my 200th post!!!!
How exciting! When I started this blog back in May, I had no idea it would be so much fun! I have enjoyed sharing my thoughts about books, learned about so many other books that I never would have picked up but now are tops on my list, and have made some new friends! Yea Me! LOL
To celebrate, I am having a giveaway! I will be giving away a $10 gift card for Borders bookstore!
I am also giving away three of my latest reads. Each book will go to a different winner. The books are (with links to my reviews): Blackbird, Farewell by Robert Greer; The Brass Verdict by Michael Connolly; and Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell. If I have over one hundred entries for the giveaway, I will be adding another $10 gift card! That means there could be up to five winners!
Today is the beginning of December and, for many, the beginning of the Christmas season. To enter, you need leave a comment* about the traditions your family follows during this season. Do you have specific foods to eat, gifts that get passed all over the family, a cookie swap with friends, or what?
- If you don't answer my traditions question, your comment will be deleted and you will not be entered.
- Please let me know which book you prefer to win. If it's all three, say that too.
- Please include your email address within one click of your comment. That means either include it in your comment or make sure it's on your Blogger profile. If I can't find you, you won't win.
- If you blog about my giveaway, you will earn two more chances to win. But you must put that in a separate comment so it's easy to remember and count.
- This giveaway is not restricted geographically. However, no matter where you are, I am shipping this as inexpensively as I can. In the US or Canada, that's not a big deal, but outside of that, it may be awhile depending on the method the postal service uses.
The contest ends on Tuesday, December 8th at 11pm EST. I will be posting the winners on Wednesday, December 9th.
*If you don't know how to leave a comment, email me at mawshimp at gmail dot com, replacing 'at' with @ and 'dot' with . and eliminating the spaces. I will send you directions on how to leave a comment.