This is going around Facebook and I wanted to participate here on my blog and in Facebook!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I've been married for over 14 years! That's longer than anything else I've ever done.
2. I worked for the CIA as a co-op in college. Don't ask or I'll have to shoot you.
3. I am very lazy.
4. I always said I wanted 2-4 kids, but meant 4. I had 4 pregnancies, 2 miscarriages and 2 kids. Done!
5. I love to watch NFL football! My husband is a football widower in the fall.
6. I've become a NASCAR fan over the last few years.
7. I enjoy taking pictures of people, especially children, doing things. Not so much pictures of things and places.
8. I love reading mysteries. I enjoy many other types of books, but mysteries are my first love.
9. I thoroughly enjoy writing my blog!!!
10. I went to a different elementary school every year growing up.
11. I only lived in three states - Ohio, Florida, and Indiana. I've lived in Indiana for 16 years, longer than any other state so far. Ohio will begin winning again soon! Woohoo!
12. I have very few regrets in life and I attribute that to trusting God. He's awesome!
13. My kids are my best accomplishment so far!
14. I need to volunteer to serve more.
15. I was very introverted, awkward and shy in high school. I was a wanna-be! LOL
16. I am very blessed with many friends here in Indiana that will be sorely missed. They better come visit!
17. I have completed over 20 scrapbooks. The first 17 or so are traditional paper scrapbooks. The last 3 have been digital. I LOVE digital scrapbooking!
18. My daughter is nothing like me as a kid - she's so outgoing, sure of herself, funny. She's definitely her father's daughter. And I love them both!
19. I've never had any broken bones and only been in the hospital due to babies and miscarriages.
20. I am horrible at small talk.
21. My favorite tv shows are Survivor, The Closer and CSI. But I DVR a whole lot more.
22. My boy is quite witty - I so enjoy his love of humor. And his compassion.
23. I am friends with my mom and my sister. Am excited to be moving closer to both.
24. I have great in-laws.
25. I wish I had learned to play the piano.