Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Beauty Killer Online!

I just recently read Chelsea Cain's series of books: Heartsick, Sweetheart and Evil at Heart (my reviews are linked). In these books, the main serial killer is Gretchen Lowell. She is nicknamed The Beauty Killer.

How many times have you read a book that had a female serial killer in it? Not often. Gretchen is definitely unique. The public in the books are fascinated with her - both in a good way and in a weird, scary way. There are websites talked about throughout the last book (and maybe the second) about the public's desire to know Gretchen.

Guess what? You can check out one of them! Check out I Heart Gretchen Lowell. It's so fun to read, especially having read the books. And I can imagine it would be a definite draw to the books if you haven't read them.

Oh, go read them already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to look into these books. Thanks for posting about them!